Healer Training Program 2014 is NOW open for Enrollment in The SF Bay Area and in West Hartford, CT
Wendy is only accepting 20 people in each market!
This program is so detailed, deep, transformational and life changing, that for to be in integrity your deep growth, Wendy is only accepting 20 students in each market. The roster will fill up quickly so make the commitment to yourself to join this transformational program soon.
The Healer Training Program is for you if:
- You recognize you are intuitive, and would like to take it further
- You would like to take your mental understanding of your personal process and take it deeper into your body and soul
- You are wanting to heal deep places within yourself that you have not been able to shift through therapy or mentally processing
- You are a coach, therapist, or practitioner who wants to develop intuitive and healer skills to advance your current practice.
- You are ready to explore your energetic body and understand where you hold blocks and how to clear them.
- You are wanting to improve your life overall.
Generally, the intuitive or “healer-type” is someone who is sensitive, picks up everyone else’s feelings or energy like a sponge, has empathy for others, finds comfort in the spiritual, but actually struggles with boundaries. They are loving people, but they can’t always separate who’s feelings are whose. Does this sound familiar? If so, you are a healer.
You need to be ready for this program.
As an ideal student you are someone who has had experience in personal processing, personal growth, and/or have been getting support through a therapist, coach or professional. This course requires your willingness to take responsibility for your life and that change comes from within.
What is the Healer Training Program?
The Healer Training Program is a 7-month training in developing your intuition and learning how to administer transformation in your life.
Yes, you will advance tremendously in your intuition, but this program is not a psychic training. It’s a healer training. What that means is that when you receive intuition for yourself or others, you know what to “DO” with that information. It doesn’t help anyone if you are receiving intuitive information, but not applying it to your life.